Monday, August 16, 2010

LOL

Thinking thoughts of melody. It's funny how all illnesses need a remedy. Staring at something strange, wishing I were something strange. Patiently waiting by the phone. I hate to be alone. Turning the t.v. on, wanting to be turned on. Going crazy with anxiety at the thought of you lying naked between the sheets. Will you be home soon? It's a quarter after noon. Please hurry home & have your lunch with me. Let me be your appetizer, filling your loins with desire. Burning with an unquenchable fire. Insatiable in every sense of the word. Passion consumes me like a tidal wave. Thinking thoughts, so many thoughts, if only I had a thought to share with the world. There's something about the freedom in writing words no one will ever see. What I have to say is Top Secret! No, not really lol :) Just my thoughts & point of view. Not that what I have to say is anything important or of relevance, but still I think it best to get these thoughts out of my head. Before the sun goes down & I fall dead. Supposing I could be a writer, a person with clout, shoveling out advice like Dear Abbey. Generalizing the mass appeal of alcohol & veal. I feel like I've said all I have to say. But know there's so much more I have to say. I'm sure it comes as no surprise, I write with nothing imparticular in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment